Oak Harbor, Washington

The little sales girl from Yelm is a lier.She said to put a claim in through Temperpidic & Sleep Country would take it back when we received the new matresss.

We went through all that trouble and she said she would never have told us that. WTF? Are people that cut throat in America for a job that needs no skills?

What's even worse is the company has USA in their title.Pretty sad for America to have people that lie to keep their minimum wage, no brain jobs.

Had an Experience with Sleep Country?

Comments

Its not actually a minimum wage no brains job.Employees at Sleep Country USA make between$16-$35 an hour depending on how long they have worked there and their title.

The minimum for a new employee is $14. They also receive excellent medical benefits, 401K, company shares, and paid vacation.

Its also a difficult job to get. Each employee has to complete an off site 30 day training program that includes passing a mid-term exam and final exam.

The exam includes memorizing every single spec of each bed they carry and more than 50% of each training class does not pass and has to start over again looking for a job.

The people who do pass often spend several of their days off each month studying new product specs, customer service skills, etc.