1.4

Purchased 3 Pillows told they keep you cool and have the foam to give better support.I explained to the sales Lady I sweat when I sleep and would like to try and keep cool,was told the yada yada yada story about how great they are and the wonderful guarantee .

I sweat more so with the pillows I purchased only used 1 never open the other 2 wanted to take them to the cottage. I returned to the store and was told NO REFUNDS on pillows but I said I had the young Lady write down money back if not satisfied in 7 days ........................LOL is what the manger said and it's not worth what she wrote on it in fact she is going to be fired.When I left I thought he was going to call the police on me because I let him really have it and 3 customers agreed with me if written on receipt it's pretty much a return , they left the store and boy oh boy was I pissed off . I drove down to a area that homeless people hang out and gave the 3 pillows away to some that had been sleeping on jackets.No Way in *** was I have a product from them in the house would only keep *** me off.

So be careful of what they say written on receipt is useless must be printed on.Hope everyone luck because we all know a "Great sleep is important"...............Cheers

Review about: Pillow.

I didn't like: Customer service staff.

Had an Experience with Sleep Country?

Comments